Media Mayhem Managed: How to Get Media Coverage
Stop Being the Best Kept Secret!
Media Mayhem Managed is an in-depth workshop with printables and templates. York teaches you how to utilize press releases to garner the media’s attention and create relationships with the media.
This is not an "in theory" course; York has been interviewed hundreds of times and lived to tell about it. She shares her 25 years of real world experience in working with the print, online, television, and radio media.
This course is right for you if:
- You've wondered why your competition was interviewed instead of you
- You want to grow your business
- You want to promote events
- You are sick and tired of being the best kept secret in town!
- Why you need to spend time cultivating your public relations
- When to use a press release
- How to find the fuel for your public relations campaigns
- The rules of crafting an attention-getting press release
- The importance of eliminating redundant, superfluous, expressive diction ;-)
- How to fast forward your press releases with one easy formula
- Where to find media contacts waiting to hear from you
You’ll come away from this course with knowledge and secrets you can implement immediately!
York is a storytelling expert who helps her clients develop a sense of place and community. She is an motivational speaker, award-winning professional speaker, content strategist, and the author of the bestselling book 60 Hikes within 60 Miles Cincinnati.
As a seasoned media pro, she has been interviewed on all of the major television and radio stations in Cincinnati and Dayton as well as interviewed by multiple newspapers including USA Today and The Cincinnati Enquirer.
York owns, LandShark Communications LLC, a public relations and marketing company. Her superpower is finding and delivering stories that resonate.
StartComing Up! What to Expect in Module 3 (1:17)
StartPress Releases 6Ws (4:23)
StartTip To Save Yourself Headaches & Heartaches (4:53)
StartEasy Breezy Tip (5:02)
StartFarther Down the Rabbit Hole (11:13)
StartRules of Press Releases & Media Relations (7:30)
StartPrintable: Press Release Work-It Sheet
StartNewsworthy or Crap? (2:00)